- Changes have been made to enable the use of true image previews. See the documentation and the previews wiki page for more information.
- Expansion %w in promptfmt is changed back to its old behavior without a trailing separator. Instead, a new expansion %d is added with a trailing separator. Expansion %w is meant to be used to display the current working directory, whereas %d%f is meant to be used to display the current file.
- A new LF_COLORS environment variable is now checked to be able to make lf specific configurations. Also, environment variables for colors are now read cumulatively starting from the default behavior (i.e. default, LSCOLORS LS_COLORS LF_COLORS).
- Full path, dir name, file name, and base name matching patterns are added to colors and icons. See the updated documentation for more information.
- Multiple -command flags can now be given.
- Basic mouse support has been added. Mouse buttons can be used in bindings.
- Commands top and bottom are now allowed in cmap mappings in addition to movement commands.
- Extension sorting should now handle extensions with different lenghts properly.
- Heuristic used to show info should now take into account number and icons options properly.
- Environment variable id is now set to process id instead to avoid two clients getting the same id when launched at the same time.
- Unicode combining characters in texts should now be displayed properly.
Full changelog here