This is a rundependency for matplotlib which it doesn't need python2 support.
- Do not mark move constructor / assignment operator of expression as noexcept. This is to circumvent a suspected bug in the GCC compiler in the manylinux1 image.
- Add c++ benchmarks and run them on CIs
- Modernize the c++ code by using more c++11 features
- Introduce move semantic in some c++ constructors to improve performances
- Add support for Python 3.9
- Make the the c++ part of the code c++11 compliant
- Use cppy for Python/C bindings
- Prevent attempting a dual optimize on a dummy row
- Add dump and dumps methods to inspect the internal state of the solver
- Test on Python 3.7
- Improvements to setup.py and tests
Depends on D10419
Signed-off-by: Algent Albrahimi <firstname.lastname@example.org>