Updated DNSCrypt-Proxy to 2.0.45 which includes multiple new features and bug fixes.
- Relay lists can be set to * for automatic relay selection. When a wildcard is used, either for the list of servers or relays, the proxy ensures that relays and servers are on distinct networks.
- Lying resolvers are detected and reported.
- New return code: NOT_READY for queries received before the proxy has been initialized.
- Server lists can't be older than a week any more, even if directory permissions are incorrect and cache files cannot be written.
- New feature: allowed_ips, to configure a set of IP addresses to never block no matter what DNS name resolves to them.
- On Linux, OpenBSD and FreeBSD, listen_addresses can now include IP addresses that haven't been assigned to an interface yet.
- Minor bug fixes and logging improvements.
- Cloaking plugin: if an entry has multiple IP addresses for a type, all the IP addresses are now returned instead of a random one.
- Logs can now be sent to /dev/stdout instead of actual files.
Full changelog can be found here.