- Session directory auto-name option added to the session properties dialog, as convenience.
- Loading and saving a LV2 plugin's state has been vastly improved. IMPORTANT CAVEAT: From this moment onwards, when loading any new saved sessions into older versions of the program, all LV2 plugins won't get their state restored correctly.
- Track colors saturation introduced as yet another eye-candy option (cf. View/Options.../Display/Track color saturation)
- Fixed VST3 number of channels query/report.
- Fixed immediate crash when loading untitled or unnamed Instrument Definitions files (*.ins): base file-name is now taken as default instrument definition name or title.
- Tempo (BPM) entry may now be specified with arbitrary precision, to at most 3 decimal positions in fractional part, while integer whole values are displayed with no decimal point.
- Added option to keep MIDI clip editor windows (aka. piano-roll) always on top of the main window (cf. View/Options.../General/ Keep editor windows always on top).
- MIDI clip editor status-bar labels are not stretched to whole text size anymore, most specially for the current file complete path.