- Fix screensharing for old 0.2 clients.
- Many pulse-server improvements. There is now a pipewire-pulse binary that is the prefered solution for PulseAudio compatibility. The replacement libpulse libraries are now deprecated. This also makes audio in Flatpak work.
- Fix cleanup of listeners everywhere. Force remove of listeners in _destroy to avoid crashes.
- Add support for a journald logger module.
- Various memory leak fixes.
- Silence some warnings that spammed the logs.
- Fix flush in pw_stream. This fixes small glitches when switching streams in music players.
- Fix some crashes when destroying objects.
- Reload the ALSA configuration when creating a node so that hotplugged devices work in all cases.
- Fix memory leaks in ACP library. This also fixes issues where the mixer device was not closed.
- Bluetooth now has support for the mSBC codec for SCO source and sink.
- Many introspection and compatibility improvements. It should now be as good or better than the replacement library.
- Implement sample cache to make notification events work.
- Handle errors when linking, fixes jack_connect hang when the ports were already linked.
Signed-off-by: Martin Reboredo <firstname.lastname@example.org>